Black Friday Mattress Sales
Nov 16, 2015 8:18 AM
Hello. I have been following the posts in your forum for some time now. Thank you for all of the helpful information on latex mattresses. I have learned a lot and I am hoping to make my purchase on Black Friday. I have it narrowed down to 2 mattresses: 10" Botanical Bliss from Plushbeds or 10" Eco Bliss from Plushbeds. I will select one of them. Can anyone tell me if the Black Friday mattress sales are typically better than the Christmas sales?
Re: Black Friday Mattress Sales
Reply #3 Nov 28, 2015 1:00 PM
Thank you Good_Sleep. Plushbeds has a free 100 day return policy and from the reviews, it looks like it is very easy to return if needed. If you are not happy, you have 100 days to return the mattress and you receive a full refund. They pick the mattress up from you and they pay for round trip shipping. I figured I had nothing to lose so I took the plunge and ordered the 10" Botanical Bliss yesterday. It looks like a great mattress. Organic with all certifications - gols; gots; oeko-tex; greenguard gold. I'll let everyone know how I like it. Thanks for the advice.
Re: Black Friday Mattress Sales
Reply #4 Dec 15, 2015 11:03 AM
Wponds.  I did not see anything extraordinary this year.  Mattdud

Recent Posts