Bad back mattress suggestions
May 17, 2017 7:48 AM
Hi all,

I am new here and would like to first say HI and ask for your opinion on a mattress for someone with a bad back. I sleep on my back and have a difficult time staying asleep all night and getting a restful sleep. Our bed has 2 mattress toppers on it, one that we purchased at Ritz Plantation, but that seems to get all bunched up and starts hitting me in sensitive spots in my back.

I was told by a doctor that I have a degenerative disc in my lower back along with some tight muscles throughout my back especially by my shoulder blades.

I have been waking up recently with pain not only throughout my back but also the base of my neck. I need to find a mattress that will be good for both my wife and myself. BTW: She sleeps mostly on her side and has a bad shoulder from a botched rotator cuff surgery so this task is getting to be a difficult one to please both of us. I was thinking about a mattress that we could adjust the softness of but not sure if that was the way to go or not.

Anyhow, I am open to suggestions.

Thanks
Re: Bad back mattress suggestions
Reply #3 Aug 9, 2017 6:11 AM
Cuddle Pedic is an organization that has a long history in the bedding business and they beyond any doubt recognize what individuals need. This specific item is yet another extraordinary item by an awesome organization. A biggest aspect regarding these folks is their dedication. The cover on this bedding is made of 100% biodegradable bamboo filaments and it feels astounding to mull over it. The cover has small openings that enable the air to course through it keeping you cool while you rest.
This message was modified Aug 9, 2017 by a moderator
Reply #4 Aug 31, 2017 2:54 PM
i would check out the new Snuz memory foam mattress. I just went to an event they hosted with a sleep doctor and it looks like a pretty good mattress for those with back pain.
This message was modified Aug 31, 2017 by TedBundo
Reply #5 Sep 5, 2019 1:05 AM
If you suffering from back pain thank you have to focus on the firmness of your mattress. Your mattress should be a medium-firm mattress not too soft or nor too hard. A medium-firm mattress keeps your spine in proper alignment and provides good back support.

Recent Posts