Pure Latex Bliss
Oct 30, 2010 9:54 PM
Hello all, so my wife and I am about to pull the trigger on the Nutrition model with a 2 inch pillow top from Sleepy’s.  I know some forum members were looking to purchase a Pure Latex Bliss and wanted to know what the purchase experience was like.  How did the negotiations go, delivery and how satisfied you are with the final product. 

Thanks all.

Re: Pure Latex Bliss
Reply #11 Jun 18, 2011 5:09 PM
@needtosleep636, I will do thatjust wanted to hear from others!

I am very sad to report that my mattress delivery went bad last Thursday, there was no way to get thefoundation up to my bedroom they took evey thing back and ordered a custom 2 split foundation. Until next Thursday...

Re: Pure Latex Bliss
Reply #12 Oct 11, 2011 9:37 PM
Pure Latex Bliss is advertised as the best thing in the world but this is very far from reality. I brought the 10" Pure Latex Bliss mattress and topper at Sleepys. While at the showroom, I thought that the mattress was a bit firm but decided to purchase it anyway since it had great reviews(which I now know are definitely fake!). The first night of sleeping on this mattress left my wife and I with terrible lower back pains. We thought that it might take some time to get used to but the pain just kept getting worse as the days passed. In total I kept the mattress for about 10 days before doing a comfort exchange(which costs $250 plus about $90 delivery fee by the way!). Latex, unlike memory foam, is a very firm material that immediately bounces right back up once the pressure is removed. The comfort exchange I did was for a myside series 6(level green) mattress. To add insult to injury the myside matress is also terrible! In short, I think Pure Latex Bliss, Tampurpedic, Myside, etc. are all SCAMS!!!!!! You should go back to either getting a basic $400 bed at the local furniture store or spending no more than $1,000 on a good bed. In total, I spent over $3,000 and didn't even get a good bed out of it.

Recent Posts