Original Mattress Factory latex mattress
Nov 28, 2007 6:51 AM
My husband and I were consistently waking with aching backs and wanted to get a softer mattress, as ours was extremely firm.  I studied the postings on this site for days and decided I wanted to try a latex (not memory foam) mattress.  I was willing, but not thrilled, to order sight-unseen from Sleep EZ, but my husband preferred to find something locally in Pittsburgh.  We went to the Original Mattress  Factory, as we have always loved their ads, and bought a latex mattress.  There were only two choices.  Both were medium firmness, one thicker than the other.  We went with the thicker one.  It was $1399 for the queen size, including delivery, setup, and removing the old one.  I was somewhat concerned that it might be too firm, but it's absolutely wonderful!  We've had it a year now, and no more backaches ever!  I'd recommend the Original Mattress Factory to anyone.   The store salesman was astounded with my questions.  He said I was only the second customer he'd ever had who had any concept of ILD's and Talalay, and I learned it all here.  I'd certainly recommend this website to anyone wanting to learn about mattresses. 

Recent Posts