ok... where did my post go about needing a topper for the Beckley mattress?
Sep 10, 2007 1:40 PM
Hi guys... I am lost here.  Where are all the answers to my post?  I know I added something this morning, after we tried out the new topper, but don't see a thing. 

Thanks
Re: ok... where did my post go about needing a topper for the Beckley mattress?
Reply #1 Sep 10, 2007 3:10 PM
WhatsTheBest-Mattress.com
Hey-

Not sure if we are all on the same page here but have you read all of the posts about the new forum and such?  I believe that the thread you are talking about is in the old forum that we switched from today.

The old forum is at http://legacy.whatsthebest-mattress.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=wtb-mattress

Good luck.
Craig
Reply #2 Sep 10, 2007 3:21 PM
Hi again.  Is there any way to migrate the old post to the new forum?

Thanks
Reply #3 Sep 10, 2007 3:35 PM
WhatsTheBest-Mattress.com
Nope.  The old forum and the new forum do not play nice together so we were unable to make the transition unfortunately.  Feel free to manually cut and paste any posts that are dear to your heart over here. 

The old forum is open for replies to posts and will remain that way for a while so the thread you mention will likely still be active.

Craig
Reply #4 Sep 13, 2007 10:44 AM
Tried to move all that post over but it was truncated at the sides, so that didn't work.
This message was modified Sep 13, 2007 by confusedbedbug
Reply #5 Sep 13, 2007 12:30 PM
Foam Nerd
I have moved over a number of posts from the old forum and none have been truncated. Make sure you are selecting just the text of one post at a time. The posts should come across just as you see them, including bold, italic, and underline. There are a few exceptions that require some minor touch-up, but not many and it's simple to fix.

If you still have trouble, PM to me a link to the thread, and which posts are giving you trouble, and I will see if I can figure out why it's giving you trouble.

Recent Posts