an obligation to post
Jan 8, 2008 7:33 AM
After agonizing for months about what kind of mattress to buy and perusing this forum on many occasions, I have finally worked up the courage to buy.  Due to the uniformly positive things folks have said about latex in general and Sleepez specifically, Saturday, I called Shawn and ordered a 13,000 king, split, (S,M,F,ExF).  My husband is concerned that it will not all fit in the mattress case easily, but Shawn assures me it shouldn't take longer than 5 minutes.  That seems an ambitious estimate to me, but we shall see.  We are armed with the good assembly instructions and pix from this forum, so I have confidence that there will only be mild expletives during the process!

I am excited, but also nervous about buying something that expensive without trying it first, but I have chronic lower back pain, and I had to do something about replacing the pig wallow upon which we currently (fitfully) sleep.  It is due to arrive somewhere about Jan. 12th.  I will post back after set up and first night's sleep, and then it is my goal to give updates at 1 month, 3 months and 6 months to give folks a sense of how it works out on a more long-term basis.

Thanks again for the existence of this forum and all the posters for their invaluable information

Re: an obligation to post
Reply #1 Jan 9, 2008 10:26 PM
Foam Nerd
Thank you for your post, and welcome.
Reply #2 Jan 11, 2008 12:24 AM
Sommeil, Thank you for post and please update us when the mattress arrives. Welcome to a great forum where you will learn a lot and others will help you and in turn you will want to share and help others.
Reply #3 Jan 11, 2008 1:40 PM
Sommeil,
Wecome to the Forum.

Lots of good information around these parts,not to worry about your SleepEZ mattress buying decision,as most love their SleepEZ latex mattresses.

You can read about my SleepEZ 13000 journey by reading my past posts on the old forum-

http://legacy.whatsthebest-mattress.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1163735025/0

Jeff

Recent Posts