News SleepEZ 7000 question
Nov 22, 2010 11:59 PM
We just got our SleepEZ 7000 natural firm-medium mattress in full size.  I noticed when I was setting up the bed that there was a LOT of latex dust.  Some small pieces also came off of the edge of the mattress.  Is this normal?  I am a little concerned as I may have breathed some of this in.  I always read that they washed these things a tone of times befoe they leave the factory.  The full size also looks like it was glued together.  Is this normal?  I am wondering if SleepEZ cut out mattress in their store and that is why there is latex dust.  I vacuumed up with a HEPA vacuum, but still a little concerned.

A little disappointing for me as I had researched this to death.  This bed is for one of my boys with Asthma.  I am worried that the latex dust may irritate his allergies.

Here are some pictures:

Has anyone else noticed this when setting up your latex mattress?  Cause for concern?  There is a color difference between the two pieces of latex that are glued together.  wondering if this is all natural latex like I ordered if some blend was included?

Take a look at my shirt.  All of the little white specks are pieces of latex.  Is this normal?

Thanks,
Matt

This message was modified Nov 23, 2010 by moon1234

Recent Posts