New Guy
Apr 28, 2008 3:42 PM
Hi,

I just found this forum the other day. Great stuff!  I'm currently looking into latex beds. I've checked out a lot of different companies online. Sleepez, Savvyrest, etc. They all seem like good companies. I did receive a "foam sampler" from Naturalbedstore. Does anyone have information about this company?  They seem to have been in business for a long time, but I can't find anything in the forum about them.

Thanks for any help,

John

Re: New Guy
Reply #1 Apr 29, 2008 10:51 PM
Hi John and welcome to a great forum where you will learn a lot and then maybe be like me really want to help others with the knowlege you learn.  I do not know anything about Naturalbedstore but I felt bad noone posted so I am welcoming you. 

I have a FloBed latex kit that I am very happy with due to the wonderful customer service and the ability to unzip the cover and move the latex cores around to get the bed to the comfort level needed even when my needs change (i.e., had a car accident and I was glad I could put the firmer latex cores more on top for my need to even have a firmer bed).  I like that I do not have allergies to my bed and the zippered cover is very comfortable. I love the 10" legs that make the bed the height I wanted allowing room underneath to store blankets, etc.

If you do a search on latex beds, you will read various posts to help you make a decision.  Is the foam bed from Naturalbedstore Talalay Latex or Dunalap Latex or neither?  Watch out for chemicals added that could create allergy problems. I feel whatever you buy it is best to have the latax in a zippered cover to be beable to make the bed fit your comfort level that takes time but is so worth it.  Make sure you get a good warranty and a good exchange policy.  Make sure you have some kind of slat foundation built into your platform bed or separate for your latex to have the firm support it needs and to breath.

I hope others respond and maybe someone on this forum knows something about the company you have questions on.  Good luck finding comfortable mattress that will provide you with a good night's sleep.

This message was modified May 1, 2008 by Lynn2006

Recent Posts