need scientific objective test method
Jul 29, 2012 4:27 PM
I'm in a dispute with a mattress store. I was sold an inferior quality mattress the was described as a Sealy Posturpedic Firm Eurotop and the the same without the Eurotop. Both are equally bad and offer no support for a back that needs support. My credit card company tells me my only recourse now is to find an independent or 3rd party who can test the mattress to prove that it does not meet the requirements to be labeled as "firm". I do not want an exchange because everything I tried in the store was uncomfortable. I agreed to settle on the Sealy because the salespeople told me I should sleep on it for at least several weeks or more to really evaluate it. After two night might back was so damaged I have to go for therapy. I know this mattress is not at all supportive, but I have to prove it to get my money back. How can I get it tested for firmness or support? I'm not concerned at this point with a test for long term durability, just an objective test to show that it is not as advertised.

Recent Posts