Need help. Anyone familiar with Banner Mattress?
Aug 11, 2011 10:32 PM
So I live here in Souther California (for the next 2 years). My wife and I are looking for a new mattress. We have been to several of the larger stores, but the mattress we liked best is at Banner Mattress; which is just in souther california as far as im aware. 

Banner carries most of the big name mattress, but they also make their own, which are a little cheaper then the comparable mattresses from the other big companies. I have spent hours searching for reviews of Banner Mattress, but they are very far and few between. I can find like one review on the company as a whole, but I cant find any reviews on the specific mattress I am looking at.

one of the few things I could find was a review that said that banner makes good mattresses for lower prices, but a few complaints of it sagging in the middle; so the warrenty is a concern for me.

I am trying to research because when we move back east in 2 yrs, we wont be able to use the mattress's warrenty if we needed to because they are only here in So Cal. 

The specific mattress i am looking at is the Banner Contura Plush E. King. 

any ideas or help finding specific reviews on this mattress?

thanks so much for your time

Recent Posts