My sleepies never ending nightmare...please help...
Sep 26, 2012 7:21 PM
I recently purchased a Dr. Breus mattress, what a joke. It was a floor model, I needed a mattress asap and they only had 3 in stock. I was told i was buying a $3,000 bed which I was only being charged $1,100 for.      I lasted 3 nights on that bed. I tried to return it but they wouldnt take it back because it was a floor model. They gave me a $400 credit only because I put up a fight and told them I was going to buy a more expensive bed somewhere else. Which leads me to my next purchase, the "Serta Perfect Sleeper Pillow Top". Which I payed $1,300 for. The bed started to sag whithin 3 weeks. I called sleepies and complained so they sent out an inspector to measure the dip. I was told it needed to be 1 1/2" but it was only an 1 1/4". The "inspector" told me i would have to wait 6 more weeks before she could measure it again. She came today and measured it at 1 3/8" and told me that if I wanted it measured again I would have to wait another 6 weeks. She also told me my "brand new" boxspring which I purchased with my $1,300 mattress ALSO had a dip in it. My back and shoulders are killing me,my girlfriend can't sleep, and I'm in general just disgusted with this company.

So heres my question- should I wait another 6-8 weeks to have this "inspector" come measure my dip again and continue on with this miserable process to get a refund from them, should I try to solve the problem on my own by purchasing a latex topper to put on top of the pillow top, or should I do mattress surgery and hope that I can fix this. I'm at my witts end and I'll appreciate any help or suggestions that anyone can offer.    

Recent Posts