MY Nightmare
Oct 6, 2008 11:40 PM
Where do I begin??? I am exchanging my THIRD mattress, all 3 purchased @ Sleep Country, although it is clearly not the stores fault, and after reading posts in this forum ALL day, I have come to the conclusion it is the manufacturer who is at fault. The problem is they don't give cash refunds...only exchanges, so I can't go to other stores and am stuck trying to find one at their store, since they carry all the mainstream models which appears everyone has complaints about. I don't know what to do, but every night I DREAD going to bed and stay up until 2-3 in the morning and when I do finally fall asleep, I only get 4-5 hours sleep and when I try to get out of my torture chamber, I feel like someone beat me up.....literally! I do have arthritis and some degenerative issues going on, so I was thinking maybe it's not my bed but my physical condition in general.
This last mattress has a sink hole dead center which measured 1 3/4" by the inspector. I purchased this mattress in January 2006. It is a Sealy Posturepedic Pillow Top. I tried many mattresses before deciding on this one, and spent the required time, 5-15 minutes in different positions.
I know buying a mattress is a very personal experience, and no one can tell you which brand to buy, and that is why I came to this forum, to get input in regard to *Mattress* buying, but most of all COMFORT. I now know this mattress is WAY too soft for my body and that a firmer mattress is in order. Unfortunately the ones I'll be looking at are all pillow top/no flip mattresses.
Does anyone have any suggestions and what works for them? I'd appreciate any feedback.
Thanks~L.P.

Recent Posts