Memory Foam Mattress Confused! Help!
Nov 20, 2011 9:51 PM
My husband and I are currently looking into purchasing a memory foam mattress but have found ourselves very confused with all the choices out there. We currently have a pillow top mattress that has formed a dip in the middle making the bed very uncomfortable to sleep in at night.  I am a side sleeper so my arms have been falling asleep at night because the outside is higher then the inside of the bed so I am constantly rolling over on my shoulder and cutting the circulation off.

We have visited a variety of mattress stores and have found that we like the memory foam mattresses the best.  We would love to purchase a tempurpedic cloud but unfortunately we do not have the means to spend that much money on a mattress at this time.  So we have been looking into comparable brands and styles of memory foam mattresses but have found ourselves puzzled on which one to choose.  We have been looking at the 10 inch sleep innovations featured on amazon as well as the icomfort by Serta. We had the chance to lay on the icomfort this weekend at mattress firm and loved that it had a happy medium between being plush but yet still firm. 

I think where the confusion sets in is that we noticed that Sams club has a Serta by Sleep Innovations 10 inch gel memory foam mattress for a fraction of the cost at $499 in comparison to the icomfort at mattress firm running about $1299 - so we were wondering what the difference is between these two mattresses if there was one at all because if we can purchase pretty much the same mattress for the fraction of the cost then we would like to do so! 

The sleep innovations 10 inch memory foam mattress sold on amazon seems to also be pretty consistent in reviews - so we were confused which would be the better purchase and if this would be the same mattress as the one featured at Sams since it says its a serta by sleep innovations.  

I would greatly appreciate any feedback anyone can give us!  If anyone can recommend a better mattress comparable to the tempurpedic cloud we would love to know!

Thank you!!

Recent Posts