Looking for latex topper (possibly Dunlop?)
Sep 20, 2008 9:54 AM
Hello!

We need to buy an additional bed and decided to upsize ours to a king. We had planned on saving up for a latex mattress which is what our current one is (and we LOVE it!). But we walked into a closeout store Thursday and found a brand new, perfect Sealy Sedona Springs King mattress for $499. They had a 50% off sale going on and the the manager decided to give us a little extra off so it ended up being $199. We couldn't pass it up at that price!

Last night was our first night on it. So far, it's great. It's a little firmer than we're used to with the latex so I'm giving some thought to buying a latex topper for it. I'm wondering where the best buys are for these right now? I'm considering going with a Dunlop topper and would be curious as to your thoughts on how it would feel. Our latex mattress consists of two 35(+/-) ild Talalay layers with a 28(+/-) ild layer on the top. All layers are 3". I may consider going a little softer on the topper for our new bed but again would be interested in your input. I'm open to any of the latex toppers including IKEA.

Any thoughts you have would be super welcome. Thanks so much in advance!

All the best!
Rae

Recent Posts