Looking to Firm up a Tempur-Pedic Cloud.
Dec 28, 2011 9:17 AM
I have been "trolling" this forum for a few months prior to buying our new Tempur-Pedic Cloud.  Long story short, my wife loves the bed after about 6 weeks, I on the hand do not.  The first 3 nights were, "Ok".  For about the past 2 weeks, I am getting about 5 hours of sleep until I wake-up with a lot of lower back pain.  I think the Cloud is lacking support, and that's causing my pain.  Is there a topper that I could add to my side of the bed to firm it up?

I liked the firmer beds and she liked the softer ones, so I gave in.  I guess we should've got a split king, haha.  I spoke with Bed-in-a-box about their toppers, and they were extremely nice and honest, but said that adding one of their toppers would just make the bed softer.  I spoke to tempur-pedic and they said they same thing.  I don't mind softer if it helps with the pain.  I weigh 161 lbs and thin build. 

I'm hoping someone can help me out and give me some direction.  If "softer" still gives some support I'll gladly drop 300.00 on a topper to get my sleep back.  I have some minor back pain any way as I'm a Deputy and lug around all kinds of things on a duty belt.  Thanks guys.

This message was modified Dec 28, 2011 by mp_leo

Recent Posts