Latex topper on traditional spring mattress
Jan 15, 2008 2:01 AM
Let me start out by saying that my wife and I spent several weekends trying out king size mattresses at various mattress stores.  We found several that we were happy with, but they just didn't quite do it for us, not to mention they were all well over $2000.  We finally stopped at a City Mattress and loved the all latex pranasleep, except for the price tag.  That was way out of our league, but that pretty much ended our mattress search since we didn't want to settle on something when we knew we loved the latex mattress.  Sleep EZ seems like a great alternative, given all the great reviews on here, especially since I would prefer my side a little firmer than my wife's.  However, we noticed in one of our recent Costco coupon mailers, a traditional King Sealy Posturpedic for $659, which includes the box spring.  Can't beat the price, but I haven't done my research on the bed yet, so it might be a piece of garbage.  For now, let's just assume the bed is a decent bed.  How would adding some sort of latex topper to it compare to a 100% latex mattress?

Recent Posts