Keetsa - Green Tea Memory Foam beds
Oct 19, 2007 10:34 AM
Has anyone heard of this company in San Francisco?  I can't seem to find any third party reviews.  Sound interesting.  I have sent an email to the contact at Keetsa for additional information.  I'm not too educated on mattresses but this is what I asked:

My first email that was unanswered (10/11/07):  I stumbled upon your mattress information and ultimately your website and I am interested but there are still a lot of unanswered questions.  Where are the mattresses manufactured?  What is the foam made from and where is it made?  What grade is the recycled steel considered?  I think I read somewhere that the cover was going to be changed from cotton to bamboo; is this true?

My second email (10/19/07):  I haven't heard anything back yet.  Is there more information regarding the build of Keetsa Mattresses?  Maybe something you would put in a brouchure to educate a customer on your product.  Things like guage of the wire steel used in the coils along with the quality of the steel.  Are they heat tempered?  Are they painted or coated?  What about the design and arrangment of the coils.  What is the warranty and it's specifics on the mattress?  Are your bed frame and wood foundations adequate for a long mattress life?  The general concensus seems to be that a mattress placed on a wood platform will wear out sonner than if placed on a coil foundation.  Is there something about your mattress design that allows it to work effetively with a solid foundation?  I really look forward to your answers as I enjoy quality products from the little guy.

Here is the link to their site:  http://keetsa.com

Thanks

Oh yeah, check out their claims.  I like the use of Greent tea for scent, Silver for antibacterial, and their shipping method for ease of delivery.

This message was modified Oct 19, 2007 by icrnk
Re: Keetsa - Green Tea Foam beds
Reply #1 Oct 19, 2007 12:39 PM
Foam Nerd
Give them a call, if nothing else to let them know you have not been able to contact them via email. They may be having a problem with their website or email account. They might not even be aware of it. I sent request after request to MyComfort for a sample of Intelli-Gel, and never got an answer. Turns out they were having some "technical difficulties" with their website, what was relatively new.

Here is some information about the keetsa.com domain name. Knowing who registered the domain name can sometimes be useful. In this case it's not all that useful, but does indicate the domain was only registered 6 months ago.

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=keetsa.com
This message was modified Oct 19, 2007 by haysdb
Re: Keetsa - Green Tea Foam beds
Reply #2 Oct 19, 2007 3:18 PM
Thanks for the reply and additional information.  I just wanted to know if anybody has heard of them, tried any of their products, or just have any opinions regarding the detail on the website.  I may try one of the pillows and go from there.  I'm not really in a rush to get a new mattress right now.  Maybe someone in the SF are can check them out.
This message was modified Oct 19, 2007 by icrnk

Recent Posts