Just bought a new mattress from SEARS and I hate it
Sep 15, 2010 3:26 PM
I suppose this is my own fault for rushing into it but after going through 2 cheap air mattresses that lasted less than a week I didn't want to continue wasting money. The new mattress I bought is a twin size sertapedic and I can feel the springs when I sit on it almost as bad as I could with my 3 year old sunken in mattress with broken springs, the store model did not feel like that. On top of that I think the salesman may have lied to me about the warrenty, I specifically asked if spills and not using a bed frame would void the warranty and he said it wouldn't but when I got the mattress there was no documentation about any SEARS warranty just a booklet about a Serta warranty that stated that spills and not using a proper bed frame would void the warranty.

I don't know what to do I'm not very good at negotiating with customer service is there any way I could somehow convince them to give me a full refund? even the $70 delivery charge? I didn't buy it with any kind of trial period and I don't even know what warranty I actually  have.

I regret not looking online first for a better deal I found this http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Comfort-Dreams-Select-A-Firmness-9-inch-Twin-size-Memory-Foam-Mattress/4296040/product.html?rcmndsrc=2 after it was already too late. You can even get a 10 year care plan for it that covers spills, punctures, even fires for $50. Does it look like a good deal to you guys?

Recent Posts