Jimsocal, are you out there?? Haven't seen you in awhile!
Mar 29, 2008 8:33 PM
I've noticed that we haven't heard from jimsocal for awhile. He's usually giving us an update on his latest latex and PU configuration. :) Also, I want to know if he got the CuddleBed and if he's had a chance to test it! Don't tell me it was so comfortable that you don't want to get out of bed to post about it! LOL

Anyway, I hope to see you again soon.
This message was modified Mar 29, 2008 by BeddyBye
Re: Jimsocal, are you out there?? Haven't seen you in awhile!
Reply #1 Apr 2, 2008 6:17 PM
Hi, Thanks for asking. I haven't posted because I was so frustrated with my mattress... My back started really killing me every night and I kept trying different configurations... Finally I came upon a (at least  temporary?) solution. See my post re "Zoning may not work for everyone".
Reply #2 Apr 3, 2008 2:14 PM
Hi Jim! Glad to hear you're still around. I thought you were either SO comfortable that you didn't want to get out of bed to post....OR, more realistically, like you mentioned, frustrated about how things are going with your mattress. I hope you can find something that will work for you MOST of the time. I doubt that I will EVER find my mattress to be PERFECT 365 days of the year. And, that's only because my body is nowhere near perfect, so I have to keep that in mind. BUT, in the meantime, I've been very happy with what I've been sleeping on. Best wishes to you, as well!

jimsocal wrote:
Hi, Thanks for asking. I haven't posted because I was so frustrated with my mattress... My back started really killing me every night and I kept trying different configurations... Finally I came upon a (at least  temporary?) solution. See my post re "Zoning may not work for everyone".
Reply #3 Apr 3, 2008 11:53 PM
Jimsocal, glad to see you are back. Please keep us updated and I hope you are comfortable with your new bed set-up.

Recent Posts