horrible experience with INNOMAX and Sams club
Feb 24, 2012 9:35 PM
got this organic latex mattress from sams club.com mattress is made by Innomax. felt like hell. 

Contacted innomax. same lady tried to convince me that mattress was great for me.

tried. did not work. called her again. told me to get topper. got topper. did not work.

wanted to return mattress.

called sams club.com. asked them to take it back. talked to many supervisors to return. finally 1 said that innomax lady - same one would not take it back unless I put 146 pound mattress in a huge cardboard box that she would mail to me. I told them about me unable to lift such a heavy mattress and put it in cardboard box! sams club Supervisor told me okay that she will tell innomax to pick up mattress anyway.

weeks passed.  No one came or contacted me from innomax or sams club

In extreme frustration called sams club headquarters. talked to some senior executive. they assigned a person to help me. after  After some days of back and forth emails and phone calls.. 1 week they send a pickup company. that pickup guy when he came started to shout at me and began abusing me. it was very scary.....i did not feel safe in my own home. I felt like calling cops.

sams club.com membership is hell

Innomax company is hell.

both treated me liked shitt.

This message was modified Feb 25, 2012 by nervousbreakdown

Recent Posts