Help! Emergency!!
Feb 10, 2017 9:13 AM
I know the cover on my memory foam mattress isn't supposed to be removed for cleaning but my husband spilt about 10-12 oz. of !MILK! on it. It didn't soak through the blanket and top sheet first. Oh nooo!!! It was spilt on just the thin fitted bottom sheet. I know in a few days what that's gonna smell like. Can you give me any options? And explain to me WHY I shouldn't remove it? Like, will I never get it back on if I disobey y'all and take it off anyway? Or do y'all send the mattress cover police after me or what? Please help!!!
Re: Help! Emergency!!
Reply #1 Feb 19, 2017 2:02 AM
I Believe In Inner Beauty
Hi, try to put baking soda on it and change it an hr or two, it will soak the smell and the dirt on it
Reply #2 Mar 6, 2017 3:06 AM
<p> </p> ]
I know the cover on my memory foam mattress isn't supposed to be removed for cleaning but my husband spilt about 10-12 oz. of !MILK! on it. It didn't soak through the blanket and top sheet first. Oh nooo!!! It was spilt on just the thin fitted bottom sheet. I know in a few days what that's gonna smell like. Can you give me any options? And explain to me WHY I shouldn't remove it? Like, will I never get it back on if I disobey y'all and take it off anyway? Or do y'all send the mattress cover police after me or what? Please help!!!
[/quote wrote:
Mattress cleaners are really useless in my opinion. I can do a better job with some baking soda and a kitchen sifter and vacuum the dirt later, or just sun the mattress. The stains are hard to remove, no doubt, but why do we have bedsheets for?
Reply #3 Mar 30, 2017 2:32 AM
Try with baking soda. It is a good option. If the smell still persists, go with some mattress cleaners.

Recent Posts