Hastens Adjustable Beds Anyone?
Feb 2, 2017 4:09 AM
Hello,
I hope you're doing well! I found an ex Hastens dealer who still has a Hastens Citation II and Hastens Experior adjustable beds in stock which he would like to sell. The issue I am facing is that it is difficult for me to agree on a price for these beds since I was not able to find any prices references for these models online. I just want to make sure that I am paying the correct price considering that they are display pieces, discontinued models and out of warranty. It would be extremely helpful if anyone could share any of the following information with me:

1. A copy of the price list for Hastens 2010 and 2011 in USD, GBP or Euros (in case you have it saved somewhere).
2. If you happen to own a Hastens Citation II or Hastens Experior, then would request you to please share the price you paid at the time.
3. If you happen to own a Hastens Citation II or Hastens Experior, then would request you to please share your feedback on how the bed is performing and if there have been any issues especially with the motor of these beds? Was Hastens able to resolve these issues?
4. If you happen to own any Hastens adjustable bed (the newer and current models), then would request you to please share your feedback on how the bed is performing and if there have been any issues especially with the motor of these beds? Was Hastens able to resolve these issues?
5. Any suggestions on what would be a reasonable price for these beds considering they are display pieces, discontinued models and out of warranty?

Based on your responses, I will decide if it is worth buying the discontinued models or go for a newer model. Lastly, I recently bought 2 Vispring beds (Herald Superb and Baronet Superb) so feel free to write to me if your interested in knowing how the entire experience was. I am planning to post a detailed write up in a few months. Look forward to hearing from you soon! My email is dubeysaurabh@yahoo.com and mobile number is 00919971798593.

Thanks,
Saurabh
This message was modified Feb 2, 2017 by Saurabh

Recent Posts