General questions before buying a SleepEZ or Flobed kit
Jan 23, 2008 10:15 PM
I am thinking of buying one of the kits for my 9 yr old son in a Full Size.
One thing I haven't heard anyone address is that when you stack the layers of the latex does the zippered cover fit so tightly that the layers will NOT shift around any, say when a kid is playing and bumps the side of the bed, will the layers get Offset and have to be re-alligned?
That may seem kind of silly, but I want to make sure it will fit really snug so we don't regret it and have to keep bumping the layers back in line with each other.
Also, are there any legit alternative places to buy from? I have seen one called Mattresses.net that sells the same concept for much less than SleepEZ or Flobeds, but are they a legit company?
Also, on the Flobed they seem to use a convoluted smaller top layer for comfort, but the Sleepez folks dont have that... Should that be a concern?
Thanks for ANY TIPS!
Re: General questions before buying a SleepEZ or Flobed kit
Reply #1 Jan 24, 2008 12:55 AM
The latex layers are very tightly fit and they do not move once the cover is zippered up.  I like having a topper but I went with a different topper that is less thick at 1" rather than 2". I feel a little cushion on my pressure points helps so I can make my latex layers very very firm since I like firm beds. I tried sleeping with no top soft layer but it was uncomfortable.  Flobeds will work on exchanging a topper also.    YOu will be happy with either company but if you are not sure of the combination of latex, having the unlimited latex core exchanges over 90 days and the right to cancel and send everything back without a restocking fee was so important to me so that is why I went with Flobeds. I like having options and not feeling I am stuck.  The price came out to the same with the three mark downs I had from watching the prices on the website since whenever your combination goes down in price, you just let Flobeds know and you get an immediate credit to your credit card.  When I think about it It would have cost me more with all the latex core exchanges I did if I went with SleepEz.com since that would have been additional costs above the initial purchase.   

Recent Posts