Full Latex vs Part Latex and standard construction, warranty's and Europa
Dec 7, 2010 10:40 PM
So I read the one thread on Europa that gave some information and Phoenix (if you read this thread) if you can tell me where you found the make up of the IBC mattress?  I would love to do a compare with some of the other mattresses I have found.

I have found that I prefer the mix of Latex and coil to full Latex or Memory Foam.  

The Europa Mattress I looked at was Athena. It did feel nice in the store, but we all know how that works.  

So all of this leads me to the following questions.

Is there a major difference on going with full foam vs a foam/coil mix?

Is there a standard or a preferable amount of Latex in a bed to make it a good bed?  What is the amount and why is that the best?

What is a good or standard warranty for a latex bed and what is a good or standard warranty for a standard coil mattress?

What is considered a good return period?

Oh and I can say the best return option I have heard so far was at Healthy Back.  They do both latex and memory foam.  The woman at the store told me she has a 180 day return policy for her bed (Healthy Back) the first 90 days was full return with money back or return an exchange, the second 90 days was exchange only.

Recent Posts