Fabulous HASTENS LUXURIA (bed + headboard) FOR SALE in MANHATTAN!
Sep 17, 2015 10:29 PM
I'm selling my fabulous NATURAL CHECK colored Hästens LUXURIA MEDIUM TENSION MATTRESS, BJX LUXURY TOPPER w/ matching SPLIT-BASE PLATFORM & DAVID HEADBOARD (HIGH) divan set made in the United Kingdom w/ UK dimensions (215cm x 215cm OR 7.053ft x 7.053ft)!!!

These beds are hand made from the finest quality materials and come with a 25-year guarantee. The beds are hand made to order and made from natural materials allowing for a great nights sleep.

I'm a personal assistant to A-List celebrities but one extremely kind & special boss in particular purchased this one for me while we visited the Hästens Birger Jarlsgatan store in Stockholm in 2012, having it delivered to my LA home by surprise! I just moved to NYC was so excited to have it shipped here! Upon arrival to my new apartment, I found out the moving company lost the legs during the 2,000 mile move, got light dust marks on the sides & managed to spill what appears to be a coffee on the headboard but none of it was as big of an issue as discovering it is completely too big for the apartment/space I have here :-(

I LOVE THIS BED TOO MUCH TO LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO IT & ALMOST MAKES ME NERVOUS HAVING IT, so I only want someone who can fully enjoy & appreciate it in all of its glory to purchase it!

This bed has been used lightly by one person only and not every night as I often travel on tours w/ my boss. It has 23-years of its guarantee/warranty still remaining and well worth the price.

Hästens Luxuria Price List:

BED - $13,450.00+ US
HEADBOARD - $1,730.00 US

TOTAL - $15,180.00 US

ASKING ONLY $5,250.00/OBO US (Shipping NOT INCLUDED; NOR accepting offers below $3000.00)

The bed would need to be shipped from New York City or collected personally in the NYC-Metro area. I am happy to assist with the shipping but all shipping costs must be paid by purchaser - HOWEVER I'LL PAY ALL SHIPPING COSTS FOR ANYONE PAYING THE "BUY IT NOW" PRICE WITHIN THE UNITED STATES, which I will provide by request. This is a bargain as these beds are exclusive and as you will see very costly!

[Hästens.com]

Real luxury is never artificial. It comes from nature. And nature – well, it’s the birthplace of Hästens Luxuria, the entry level bed in our continental bed collection. We’re proud to present Hästens Luxuria. Hand-stuffed with durable horsehair and carefully selected natural materials. You will have an incredible night’s sleep. And what’s more, Hästens Luxuria is beautiful to look at. As natural as breathing Real luxury is never artificial. It comes from nature. And nature – well, it is the birthplace of Hästens Luxuria. Hästens Luxuria is one of our newest continental beds, designed to take your sleeping comfort and well-being to the next level – featuring, for instance, our unique spring system. Built completely by hand, and hand-stuffed with durable horsehair and carefully selected natural materials, it’s not however just a bed to feel good in. It’s a bed to feel good about

The proof is in the layering and real luxury is never artificial. It comes from nature. And nature – well, it is the birthplace of Hästens Luxuria.

Hästens Luxuria is one of our newest continental beds, designed to take your sleeping comfort and well-being to the next level – featuring, for instance, our unique spring system. Built completely by hand, and hand-stuffed with durable horsehair and carefully selected natural materials, it’s not however just a bed to feel good in. It’s a bed to feel good about.

BJX luxury top mattress

1. Bolster fabric (100% cotton) jacquard
2. Pure cotton & wool mix
3. Genuine horsetail hair
4. Pure cotton & wool mix
5. Genuine horsetail hair
6. Pure cotton & wool mix
7. Bolster fabric (100% cotton) jacquard

PLEASE READ ALL DESCRIPTIONS, BED IS ALSO BEING OFFERED FOR SALE ON A DIFFERENT WEB SITE SO I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO STOP AUCTION AT ANY TIME.

CONTACT ME for "BUY IT NOW" price.

Item is being sent from NYC; I cannot be held responsible for any duties or taxes that need paying. Any overseas buyers must contact for postage first.

MANY THANKS & GOOD LUCK,

WELLINGTON
jaggeredinc@gmail.com

Recent Posts