DIY - reproduce a Pure Latex Bliss?
Apr 20, 2011 12:48 PM
I'm looking for the best source for a 100% talalay latex mattress and thanks to this forum came across many options. The only beds Ive found locally to lie on are pure latex bliss, so Im hoping to find something comparable online for a better price.

The two best options I've found (price-wise) are mattresses.net and myluxurymattress.com. I was suprised by the return policy of myluxurymattress.com - 120 days and they pay shipping both for delivery and return. That is far more generous than anyone else Ive come across, but I havent found much discussion of them here (That may sound like spam, but Im wondering if theres a catch or if there are other sources with a similar return policy) - has anyone dealt with them?

I'm sold on latex and my wife liked the feel of the Pure Latex Bliss Nutrition model - from what Ive found that construction is:

• 2" 19 ild top
  • 2" 28 ild middle
  • 6" 36 ild support

all the above are talalay blend.

I thought the mattresses.net Queen Adjustable Ultra Plush Latex Sleep System for $1095 would give me something comparable for about 1/2 the price.

Also the Aristocrat queen from myluxurymattress.com is $1400.

• 3" comfort @ 24 ild
  • 6" support @ 32 or 40

I see getting it right can be difficult especially without trying it first  - in fact I cant believe Im even considering buyng a matress I havent seen and tried first, so the return/exchange situation is important to me. Dont want to rack up shipping fees on exchanging layers. So Im lookng for feedback on others experiences with the process and specifically with those online retailers.

This message was modified Apr 20, 2011 by proof1st

Recent Posts