costco mattress - delivery people
Apr 21, 2010 9:23 PM
I got call from delivery man that my latex mattress has arrived. But I was told it won't arrive until April 29th. Than as I tracked, it said date of arrival at the warehouse is May 4th and then the warehouse would call me to deliver the mattress.

I already have a busy schedule and Now this delivery guy is telling me I should take the mattress tomorrow morning and he is even telling me what time I should schedule.  I don't have the time out of my schedule till coming monday.

he told me to call him tomorrow. He says they want him to move the mattress very soon.

What should I do?

will they take the mattress back to costco if i don't schedule tomorrow or next day?

Today is April 21st, monday will be April 26th.

Thanks.

Re: costco mattress - delivery people
Reply #1 Apr 21, 2010 10:24 PM
I think the delivery people have to hold it.  Call Sleep Science and let them know your predicament.  However, the longer they hold it, the longer it's in the plastic wrapping, which may cause the smell, so try to get it soon.
Reply #2 Apr 21, 2010 10:27 PM
inthepink wrote:

I think the delivery people have to hold it.  Call Sleep Science and let them know your predicament.  However, the longer they hold it, the longer it's in the plastic wrapping, which may cause the smell, so try to get it soon.

Thank you friend. I will call sleep science tomorrow. But I thought since I bought it from costco, shouldn't I call costco? Thanks friend.

Reply #3 Apr 21, 2010 10:45 PM
I think the Costco # that's on your receipt will help you also, and they may just connect you to sleep science. Good luck.

Recent Posts