cheap mattress
Jun 2, 2009 4:03 PM
I am looking at purchasing a cheap mattress to use for a couple of years. We had brought an expensive latex and could not sleep on it. We traded it in for a Sealy (the only other brand the place carried). It has been o.k. to sleep on but has indentions where we sleep. We are looking to sell our house and the stager has recommended we use a queen instead of the king. We were planning on buying a really nice organic queen mattress in a few years anyway, but cannot afford it now. So, we thought about buying a cheaper queen to use in the interim. Thoughts on a decent one for a few hundred. The one below is a $300 set at a small furniture store near buy. Thoughts as to how many springs or what I should look for?? I really do not want one that does not flip and has a pillow top but it seems to be all we can find. We do not want anything with a lot of foam or latex. Not sure if they even make anything like this when looking at something that costs so little.  We also have a membership at BJ's, not sure if they have anything that would work.
Manufacturer: Corsicana
Description: The Casa Series of Corsicana, Elena is a perfect value for the quality. Available in twin, full, queen and king sizes. Features includes 460 VertiCoil Innerspring Unit, No Turn Pillow Top Design, Cover Flanged to Prevent Slipping of Materials, 1 12 Ultra Soft Quilt with FR Fiber, 1 Comfort Foam, 1 Support Foam, Deluxe Continental Foundation, and 5 Year Warranty.

Recent Posts