Bought a Sleep Ez but not comfortable please help!
May 10, 2012 4:32 PM
I bought a 100% natural Talalay medium topper last year to go over my horrible old firm spring mattress. A month ago, I finally upgraded to the full latex Sleep Ez bed. I purchased an additional firm and medium layers in dunlop and at first loved the mattress. I am 5'8 150 lbs and my husband is 6ft 200 lbs. For the first 10 days my back hurt so badly upon waking up I believe because I was so used to sleeping on my old wornout mattress that sunk in. After that I loved the mattress again but then started to get shoulder discomfort. I called Sleep Ez and they suggested swapping on the firm on my side for medium which I did. I felt like this setup was softer but not as supportive so to me it felt like my side was sinking in too much and making my shoulders hurt more so I switched it back. I am comfortable with the support it has now but wish I had bought the soft talalay topper instead. Will it feel better if i put the talalay in the middle and get a soft dunlop top? I also heard that soft dunlop feels almost like medium talalay. My husband is happy with his side but also prefers a more plush feel but without losing support.

Recent Posts