bob-o-pedic
Feb 29, 2012 4:09 PM
my husband and i just bought a bob-o-pedic..previous to this we had a tempur-pedic for 10 years..i loved loved the tempur..never slept so great in my life..didnt do much research on the bobs, which im regretting now, its the biggest piece of crap ive ever owned...been sleeping on it for about 6ms now and all of my lower back pain is back, my arms and legs fall asleep in the middle of the night waking me up, we got the plush and its STILL hard as a rock..AND the worst part, we wake up at least twice a night covered in sweat from head to toe..ive tried changing types of sheets, blankets etc..nothing works, its the mattress itself..its gross and annoying to have to change your clothes in the middle of the night..but that how bad it is, for both of us..i never ever had that problem with my tempur, i called bobs, the best they could do is send a tech to look at the bed and see if its defective..its not! its just junk..so i paid 800 for a bed i hate and they wont return..had i know, i would have absolutely paid double for a new tempur..just wondering has anyone else had problems w the bobs version?? thoughts, comments..

Recent Posts