Been to several stores, hours spent reading reviews, brain has turned to jelly, help!
Feb 23, 2011 8:31 PM
Decided to research latex after reading Tempurpedic might not be the choice for asthmatics.  Seemed simple, but wasn't.  Thought I wanted the 100% natural, but checked around and got more recommendations for the blended latex.  Gave up the internet for a few days and looked at latex-regular type mattress combinations.  I asked for the specs on one bed the salesperson said had latex in it and the specs did not mention latex, but they called the rep who insisted it was there.  Well, geez -  guess I had my "just got off the turnip truck" clothes on.  Back to the internet.  Got some info from sleep like the dead, so checked on Sleep EZ.  They said the blended latex was THE best way to go, but recommended a latex supplier I was not familiar with.  Back to the drawing board.  Tried another Arizona company, Mattress.net, very inexpensive for a 6+ inch core, and a 2" topper, but had an dicey rating with the BBB.  I found  this site today, read until my eyes gave out.  Realize I will have to work on  what firmness I need or how many layers, but first have to choose a good company that has latex from another good company.....I do live in the Phoenix area, so both of the above options would be good for me.  A local company could mean a lot of savings to return or swap. I really think Sleep EZ is my best choice, but...this foam thing has got me concerned. I don't know how specific I can be on this site, so am skirting around identifying the two foam companies, but read there were only two, so figure you know what I mean.   Thanks

Recent Posts