Are waterbeds alright to wet? Eaiser to clean?
Aug 22, 2015 6:56 PM
And one last question. This may sound odd but I am completely serious. I don't know much about beds. I'm looking for a new bed since I just finished college and moved out on my own. I currently own a Spring Coil bed that I have been wetting about once a week for several years. I think it needs to be replaced. When I first got my bed it's a euro pillow top, and even if I wet my bed completely it never soaked though to the other side. Even multiple bedwettings in the same day and it was alright.

Recently when I wake up and choose to bedwet it easily leaks though the mattress and dampens the box spring. So cleaning is getting impossible. For now I decided to stop peeing my bed it's to much work. I'm looking to spend over $800 on a new mattress. Air beds are out of the question. But which type of bed besides an Air mattress can I get that I can nonchalantly wet whenever I'm feeling frisky?

I have my eyes on a Euro Pillow top water bed. But I know the urine will still damage the pillow top. But the mattress itself should be absolutely fine right? After all it's like rubber with water inside? Would you recommend a water bed with or without a pillow top or would you suggest I just get another spring mattress? Even though I clean the mattress and keep people out of my bedroom. It's not very womanly if I'm 21 and have a messy bed but I don't want to protect the mattress. So stains are guaranteed and I'm fine with that. I just want a bed that is the least amount of work to clean up, but still comfy. Thanks.

Recent Posts