Verlo Mattress Factory is the worst company to buy from for a mattress
Oct 23, 2012 4:29 PM

The worst experience with Verlo Mattress Factory

I have had it with Verlo Mattress Factory!

On 7/29/04, I walked into the Verlo Mattress Factory showroom and made a HUGE mistake. I asked for the top of line, the very best mattress and box spring set they had. The salesman, without asking me any questions about what I like in a mattress, or asking me a series of questions to make sure I was getting the right mattress for me, which I now know should be standard practice, simply pointed to the most expensive set in the showroom at the time. I paid my $2800.00 and waited for delivery. The mattress was delivered and my problems started. The delivery team had no idea what was going on and were not careful with the box spring. After a few months of not liking the comfort I found out they actually broke it and never told me. Over the last 4 years, I have had a Verlo representative at my house 7 times. I've had the broken box spring, shifting materials making the mattress very uncomfortable, broken springs in the mattress, weakening of support, major wear and dipping, no matter how often I rotate and flip, and more. During one of the visits the drivers came to the conclusion that the mattress was broke again. So the driver took the mattress and returned it fixed, then to only figure out in a month the mattress wasn't the problem it was the box-spring that failed again. Each of these problems warranted a replacement mattress under their guarantee, but Verlo Mattress Factory insisted that each problem was "an easy fix," and would actually argue with me. I'm not the one that built the crappy mattress, stand by your work! I would expect problems like this from a cheap, no-name company, but Verlo Mattress Factory is supposed to be one of the best. For a company that charges top prices, I would expect a good, quality product and much better customer service.

This is what will really piss you off at Verlo Mattress Factory. When you complain about the mattress failing or dipping on one side or the other this is how bad it must get before Verlo will respond. Verlo's has a minimum requirement on sagging, it is 3" from one side to the other. Think about that, try and sleep on a mattress that is sagging 2 1/2". It will seem like your falling off the mattress and on to the floor all the time. This is a game Verlo plays to stall you out.

Do yourself a favor and stay away from Verlo Mattress Factory and their defective mattress sets.

Recent Posts