Stearns and Foster Golden Elegance 2012 model - Is it any good? Where can i try it?
Oct 21, 2012 3:38 AM
Let me start off by listing my sleep issues.

*Chronic Insomnia (Prescription meds don't help - Ive tried a few in my days)
*Hypersomnia
*Sleep Apnea (have yet to get a CPAP - need full face due to nasal inflammation every night)
*Delayed sleep syndrome (basically, im nocturnal)
*Turret syndrome (makes me move constantly against my will - not a direct sleep issue, i know, but it contributes to my issues)
*OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder - Everything must be perfect or i don't feel right)
*Allergies (I never had this issue until surgeons removed my tonsils and adenoids to try and get rid of my sleep apnea. It did not work, but it did succeed in giving me bad allergies. End result, i have to spit mucus every few minutes. Very disruptive to my sleep.)
*It takes around 1 to 4 hours every night before i can fall asleep. Hence my favorite words, "Going to bed and going to sleep are 2 different things". So far, there is almost no exception to this issue.
OK, i think that's all of them.

So, I'm looking for a good mattress to help me sleep. I NEED something good. I was looking into Kluft, but sadly their price is higher than i want to pay. So instead i was looking into the Stearns and Foster Golden Elegance. I have heard many things about this mattress, however, all the opinions are of older models that do not relate to the one im looking into. Just to be clear, here is a link

www.sealy.com/Mattress-Brands/Stearns-an...Golden-Elegance.aspx

However, I can not find anywhere that has this mattress in their show room for me to try. I live in Illinois USA. Sealy's site has a list of "retailers", none of which actually have it in stock to try out. They can only order it. I need to try this mattress before buying it (obviously). But until i can find somewhere that has it for me to try,

Does anyone have this mattress? any if they do, how is it?

I'm looking into the ultra plush version.
This message was modified Oct 21, 2012 by a moderator

Recent Posts