Should I go for the Casper Mattress?
Apr 14, 2015 11:19 AM
Heya, I'm looking for people who actually tried the Casper mattress and can perhaps share their thoughts. The price is right and from various reviews it seems it is my best bet to get the best mattress under a grand. Also been looking at Leesa and Tuft and Needle but there are really a lot more options than I thought before looking at mattresses..

This message was modified Nov 7, 2019 by a moderator
Re: Should I go for the Casper Mattress?
Reply #1 Apr 16, 2015 5:07 AM
I think DreamFoam or Serta are better
Reply #2 Apr 21, 2015 5:12 PM
I personally like the Leesa mattress I have tried both. YogaBed is great too.
This message was modified Apr 22, 2015 by a moderator
Reply #3 Feb 22, 2016 4:24 PM
Would be interested to hear what people's experience with these brands are. Am considering purchasing but feeling overwhelmed by all the options!
Reply #4 Feb 29, 2016 9:34 AM
Emelie2.  I don't have any direct experience with the mattress but the company has a very good trial period.  100 days with free return if you don't like it.  Why don't you try it out and let us know how it goes?  Mattdud
Reply #5 Mar 8, 2016 5:57 PM
I'm sure returning it is no picnic.  I'm also sure the 'one size fits all' results in a high return rate.  What do they do with all these returns?  Vacuum seal them and off to the next hopefull customer.  I'd be suspect to say the least.
Reply #6 Apr 28, 2016 1:25 AM
As a sleep expert I would say no. Save your money for something better. A bed in a box mattress has to use a softer less dense core which won't provide support and will break down and need to replaces in 2-3 years. They make it a less dense core to be able to vacuum pack it. A traditional memory foam or Tempur foam mattress will not only sleep cooler but last longer and they use a firmer or more dense core which will provide support. Tempur Pedic is the only mattress that will not cause pressure points and will truly change your life. I can help you get a great mattress and deliver to you...email me shorty010688@gmail.com

Recent Posts