Sealy "Navona"?? -what is this?
Mar 17, 2009 10:07 AM
Hi there,

I was at a store looking at a Queen size Sealy Navona mattress ($480 Canadian, total)... but then when I went home and Googled this mattress, there was absolutely no mention of it anywhere on the web. Has anyone heard of anything like this?

Confusing
Re: Sealy "Navona"?? -what is this?
Reply #1 Mar 17, 2009 1:03 PM
That is consistent with the mattress industry objective of promoting confusion and preventing "apples to apples" comparisons . . as evidenced by the generic mattress information at http://www.sealy.ca/Home.aspx.  Navona is not currently listed on this vendor Comparison Index either.  As reading even a few pages of forum postings will reflect . . if you have the tenacity, there are more intelligent options than accepting that type of corporate culture mentality.
This message was modified Mar 17, 2009 by sager66
Re: Sealy "Navona"?? -what is this?
Reply #2 Mar 17, 2009 1:35 PM
Right. Like a couple of small, neighborhood places that actually list the real price on top of the mattress (ones looking/feeling similar to this for around $350) and don't have a name except simply Posturpedic or what-not.

Of course the Navona has a "regular" price of $1000, AND I'm "saving the tax" here. Wow! Sigh

Thanks, I'll read on.

Recent Posts