Savvy's Warranty in Operation
Dec 12, 2013 8:02 PM
I purchased 2 of the 3 layer Serenity's with Savvy's Foundation the end of 2008.  My downstairs Savvy got wet due to a water overflow from upstairs toilet overflowing.  I went to change the sheets and decided to remove the Savvy cover as well. Low and behold, the mattress looked very bad.  The latex had actually stuck to the cover.  I sent pics to Savvy and within 1 day Todd had emailed and personally called me about my situation.  Todd at Savvy said they would replace both beds and both covers at NO CHARGE!  Without getting into the total discussion, I am more than impressed with how they truly guarantee their products.  My wife and I are elated that there are still companies that really do care about their customers.  Their handling of my situation was more than I expected.  Merry Christmas to me and my wife!  
Re: Savvy's Warranty in Operation
Reply #1 Dec 14, 2013 11:26 AM
Being a Savvy retailer I will tell you there is no better customer service out there than Savvy. They really do take care of customers. Thanks for posting your positive information for others to read and thank you to Savvy Rest for going above and beyond the call of duty on pretty much all situtions.

Recent Posts