Returning Sams Club latex mattress - Worse mattress I ever bought
Feb 7, 2011 4:24 PM
I will be returning the Sams Club latex mattress. This has been the worst mattrress I have ever bought.

After sleeping on it for weeks, I have developed a blurry vision, Deep pocketed eye bags, under eye dark circles and literally my face has changed. 

I look haggard, I am unable to see clearly, i have headaches all day long, I look very very tired as if i have not slept for days or even months!

I strongly suggest - DO NOT BUY THIS MATTRESS. 

I have gotten contradictory replies as to the make up of the mattress, who makes it, the thickness of the layers. Basically misrepresentations, half-truths.   If you are selling the mattress you should know what goes in it, thickness of layers, whether it is firm or medium or soft feel etc but all I got after several phone calls were misrepresentions and half-truths. Some people just wanted to say something and did not want to appear not to know!

So I am returning the mattress utterly disappointed in it.

I also had a costco latex mattress with foundation and the foundation gave out when one of my friends slept on it!  I had put it in the guest room. I did not even get to sleep on it! I had to return the entire thing. It had sagged in the center the first time when some one slept on it.!  Costco is still selling the same foundation

Recent Posts