Reputable Latex Mattress Companies
May 2, 2011 2:45 PM
I've been doing my research into mattresses. Right now I'm leaning towards an all latex mattress or possibly an innerspring (good quality) with latex on top of that. The problem is I've been unable to find any reputable companies close by that I can visit and test out a mattress. A local company would also make any comfort exchanges alot easier. Does anyone know of any reputable latex mattress companies close (within 2 hours drive) to Hyde Park, NY in Dutchess County? I'm just about smack dab in the middle between Albany, NY and New York City (within 90 miles of each).

This is all I've found so far:

- Norwalk Mattress, Connecticut (70 miles, 1hr 45 mins): No refunds/exchanges so that rules them out

- Custom Sleep Design, Connecticut (80 miles, 2 hrs): I actually plan to visit their showroom

I'm also curious about reputable online merchants in case I have to go that route. This is what I've found so far. Any others I should consider? Focus is on reputable.

- SleepEz: Reasonably priced

- Flobeds: Seems too expensive compared to others

- Sleep Like a Bear: Didn't look at this one too much. Looks like you buy individual layers (up to 3 inches) and put them together?

Thanks for any help.

Re: Reputable Latex Mattress Companies
Reply #1 May 2, 2011 3:43 PM
For online sources this thread may help:

http://www.whatsthebest-mattress.com/forum/my-quest-new-mattress/16650-A-1.html

(As some have mentioned, this should be a sticky in the highlighted thread section)

Recent Posts