Recommended Latex Topper
Aug 8, 2014 4:50 AM
Hi, I've needed a new bed for over a year now (sleeping on my couch cushions ; ). I think I've decided to try a really good, soft, latext topper in conjunction with a really good quality innerspring mattress with minimal foam. I'm hoping this will give the support + comfort I've been needing.

So first question: Any recommendations for a great 3" queen latex topper?

I know most places don't offer a return policy, which makes me pretty nervous as I won't really know if it's right until sleeping on it a few days. But I'll be stuck.

Some preferences:

• Should be pretty soft, as I'm exclusively a side sleeper and pretty thin, so no 'natural' padding. I turn over frequently now.
  • Want really good quality with good warranty or reputation.
  • Needs to have a good cover (cotton? bamboo?)
  • I live is SoCal if that makes a difference (shipping costs)
  • I would prefer the company to be reputable and stand behind the product.
  • I would like to spend less than $400 total if possible, closer to $300 would be great.

Thanks a lot. I'm hoping to get this soon and just start with it on my cushions as I try to find a mattress.

Re: Recommended Latex Topper
Reply #1 Sep 7, 2014 9:13 AM
KTT out of CT can shop it as fast as anyone

if you want talalay latex, they're the best price around 

for continuous pour Dunlop I suggest Spindle out of Acton, MA also best price in the country. Continuous pour is a great product 

latex will last years if you protect it

its a good choice if you like the feel 

both companies are extremely highly reputable; I have dealt extensively with both after much research myself I chose them.

Recent Posts