which mattress would you suggest to me?
Jan 11, 2018 12:16 AM
Hi,

I am new. I am trying to go for independently pocketed coils cause I tried once an expensive memory foam matress and my back pain was terrible. Also I have a better feeling for slightly firm mattresses. I have been reading a lot here and in another mattress forum. In the other forum (I do not know if I can named) they do not suggest to purchase from big brands cause they say they are overpriced and with local stores.. I just moved to Gainesville, Florida, from Italy, I rented a furnished apt 3 days ago and the mattress there is a nightmare since it is hard as a rock! Since night 1 I am waking up all sore. With my mattress in italy i am not sore. I went today to Mattress Firm just because they have great reviews online, I didnt buy anything yet. The mattress there are very expensive, the cheapest I tried are:

http://www.mattressfirm.com/simmons-beautyrest/recharge-signature-select-hartfield-11.5%22-luxury-firm-mattress/mfi113032.html

http://www.mattressfirm.com/hampton-and-rhodes/limited-edition-copperleaf-12.75%22-luxury-firm-mattress/mfi118617.html

and they seem ok. I know it is personal, but would you suggest them? If I wanna go for a non-big brand, which one would you suggest? And maybe you know a good store next to Gainesville, Florida?

Thank you a lot
Alberto
This message was modified Jan 11, 2018 by venexiano
Re: which mattress would you suggest to me?
Reply #5 May 11, 2019 7:21 AM
Sleep men
I recommend natural mattresses.
Reply #6 May 17, 2019 7:12 AM
If you suffer from pain So, you have to buy zero gravity mattress of refresh mattress the best prescription for back pain. My grandfather also using it. he was suffering from back pained badly but now he gets much relief on the help of zero gravity mattress.
Reply #7 May 23, 2019 6:00 AM
We bought DynastyMattress about 10 days ago, but wanted to wait a little while to fully experience the mattress before reviewing the product to make sure we are truly satisfied with it. So far we have no complaints about it at all, and both my husband and I look forward to crawling in bed every night! He says I wake up less during the night, rolling over or trying to get comfortable. He and I both are no longer waking up with any soreness or aching. We are both side sleepers, and we have found that we can practically stay in the same position all night and not wake up feeling sore or achy from sleeping on that side for too long.
This message was modified May 23, 2019 by Dannymir
Reply #8 Dec 30, 2019 12:33 AM
Air mattress pump is new trends for present scenario. this mattress is a perfect match for your inflatable bed.there is two benefits to use this type of mattress. you can use it in your indoor as well as outdoor.
This message was modified Dec 31, 2019 by a moderator
Reply #9 Jan 27, 2020 11:50 AM
Mattresses have indeed been used for thousands of years in various forms and shapes. The word 'mattress' is derived from the Arabic language which means to 'throw something down'.
This message was modified Jan 27, 2020 by liamsmith
Reply #10 Feb 27, 2020 2:51 AM
If you want the mattress in firm, I suggest you could buy a pocket sprung mattress. The mattress too soft will cause you backache, I know that feel, because I sleep on my old soft mattress for a long time at before, and it cause me backache in a usual time untill the doctor suggest me to change a firm mattress.

Recent Posts