which SleepEZ latex mattress
Jan 21, 2011 4:45 PM
Hi. I have been reading so much online about latex mattresses and reviews that my neck is hurting and my eyes are red!! The reason I am looking at SleepEZ, because they have more reviews, their prices, return policy and paying no tax. In CA you have to pay almost 9% and that is a lot of money.

Here is what I am looking for:

A natural latex matress under $2000. I am 5' 4" and 118 lb. I am a side sleeper most of times. I do have some lower back problems due to a slight herniated disc and i don't like really firm matresses or soft ones. We always had a pillow top and I like a cushion feeling. I am looking at the king matress sizes and wondering if there is a big difference between the 8 inch, 8500 model and 10000 model. I am planing to call SleepEZ and also look at some latex mattresses in the stores like room and board. I live near Irvine,ca and can also check out foam sweet foam to feel their mattresses for research purposes. I have already checked a matress store called Ergo and found their prices too high and their sales staff not that informative. Thank you for any help in this matter.

This message was modified Jan 21, 2011 by paris
Re: which SleepEZ latex mattress
Reply #11 May 4, 2011 2:30 PM
Paris

which one did you go with? i too am debating between an 8500 and 10,000.

the dilemma for me is husband is primarily stomach sleeper and I'm mostly side sleeper, though I do flip to my stomach too sometimes so if 8500 is more for him and 10000 is more for me how do we resolve?...there just isnt enough info for me to make a clear decision.

Someone on this board recommended 8500 because you can add layers and not have it be too thick. jeremy at SleepEz recommeded the 10000 because  the top 1.5 inch layer is only available in soft or medium, so if you wanted that layer in firm or XF its not available, but not sure how many people would want that anyway.

Also if you go with an 8500 and then decide to add another layer (not just swap) and/or upgrade to a 10000 you have to get your cover enlarged which is a $50 charge and can take awhile. this is super frustrating!!

Recent Posts