should not have googled "non toxic mattress for kids" looking for TWIN LATEX TOPPER help a mama out pls!!
Jan 28, 2017 9:42 PM
Hello all- this appears to be a great source of info so I'm looking for feedback!!

you know what you REALLY shouldn't google?
toddler rash
and second to that- non toxic mattress
wow

I need to buy a twin mattress latex topper to put on top of a old fashioned coil mattress- can be all natural or blend
do NOT want to spend a fortune- I'm in Ontario Canada

any resources to try?

also in the market for a twin latex mattress for my other child- so far Ikea seems to be the best value

any other suggestions?

thanks so much!
Re: should not have googled "non toxic mattress for kids" looking for TWIN LATEX TOPPER help a mama out pls!!
Reply #1 Feb 12, 2017 1:11 PM
Look at http://sleeponlatex.com/products/natural-latex-mattress-topper. The price is about half of what they sell these toppers for on Amazon, but there are very good reviews on Amazon, as well as their own website, i you want to read them. The company is very responsive, and they welcome calls.

I am buying the 8 inch Slumber 1 mattress from Walmart, and if I need a topper, I will be buying it from sleeponlatex.com because of those factors. Also, they offer a warranty, accept returns, prepaid return postage, and a large carton for return shipping. Go read the website. They certainly sound like they have integrity. :)

Best wishes!

Donna

Recent Posts