Where to buy mattress?
Mar 11, 2013 4:29 AM
I want to search mattresses for my new house. Can any one tell me, which is the best shop or online store to buy ?
This message was modified Mar 11, 2013 by granderamon
Re: Where to buy mattress?
Reply #6 Jul 3, 2013 10:49 AM
A week ago we entered City Mattress to buy a mattress. My husband has had a lot of problems with his back and neck and we needed a good mattress for him. The reason we chose City Mattress is that we wanted to go to someone who actually deals with just mattresses and after seeing their commercials on TV we chose their store.

We came to the store to purchase just a mattress and box spring w/frame with no intention of buying anything else. When we drove up we were pleasantly surprised that they had bedroom furniture also. We were greeted by Paula Engstrom and at no time were there any high-pressure sales tactics, she made us feel that we needed to make the choice that was right for us. While my husband was trying out different mattresses, I saw the bedroom set of our dreams. This was a major purchase for us and we needed time to decide what we wanted to do. Paula took a lot of time with us answering our questions but she also walked away to give us time to talk together. I can honestly say if it wasn’t for her graciousness we would have never made this purchase. She spent all the time we needed and was very attentive to our needs, not at any time did we feel pressured.

Such an enjoyable experience.

Pat & Mark B.

Re: Where to buy mattress?
Reply #7 Jul 5, 2013 4:40 PM
Pat1964 wrote:

Paula Engstrom and at no time were there any high-pressure sales tactics, she made us feel that we needed to make the choice that was right for us. Paula took a lot of time with us answering our questions but she also walked away to give us time to talk together. I can honestly say if it wasn’t for her graciousness we would have never made this purchase. She spent all the time we needed and was very attentive to our needs, not at any time did we feel pressured.

Such an enjoyable experience.

Pat & Mark B.

FYI - You may want to ask Paula if it would be ok to post her info. on a public forum.  Full name and location.  I probably wouldn't.  

Unless Paula thinks she has something to gain by doing so.

Recent Posts