Walmart: 12" Spa Sensations Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress
May 23, 2009 9:49 AM
A $500 King bed having over 400 reviews with virtually everyone positive, it is hard to believe there is little mention of it on this site.

Not to mention, at 30 day iron clad money back guarntee.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7695950#BVQAWidgetID

Re: Walmart: 12" Spa Sensations Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress
Reply #1 May 23, 2009 12:44 PM
Mattressmeister wrote:
over 400 reviews with virtually everyone positive

Click the "Sort by" menu > "Ratings: Low to High" . . link.  So far around 67% of reviewers have awarded 5 stars, which is pretty respectable.  ANY mattress configuration will be praised by some and cursed by others.  Mattress selection will always be a personal preference "trial & error" process.

Re: Walmart: 12" Spa Sensations Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress
Reply #2 May 23, 2009 1:49 PM
Correction: It's a 90 day iron-clad money back guarantee. :-D I say go for it. I acquired my current mattress, a 10" Aerus Natural memory foam mattress, through Walmart, and am planning to return that sucker just as soon as my 9" icoil mattress comes in. The reviews were overwhelmingly positive for my mattress, as well, but, as the previous poster has stated, it's all a matter of personal preference. It's a crap shoot, but a worthwhile crap shoot so long as you have the means of returning an expanded mattress that doesn't work out for you.

Keep in mind that virtually all (if not all) of those reviews were written fairly recently after purchasing the mattress, so unknown longevity is an issue to take into consideration. I read somewhere that most memory foam loses 50% of its density and resiliency within one year, but I can't qualify that.

Recent Posts