Verlo Mattress, are they good or bad? HELP
Apr 14, 2008 1:58 PM
I changed this because of another post from another person.  No I am not a sales man I got that bed thought it was great but we ended up not liking it in the long run. But they gave us the chance to switch it or a refund. They offer a 60 day test peroid where they will rebuid the bed for us at no charge. We did just jump in to buying this with out looking around. So we decided to look around on the internet to see what people had to say. I guess we jumped the gun on posting on there. So I wanted to find out what others thought.  I saw a lot on here about latex beds and since they had this bed I talked about I wanted peoples unbiased thoughts on verlo. We do like this one so far but we are not going to post on another site untill we have this one for a year or so. So no I am not a salesman, I work for UPS and do deliver boxs for a living. I am not a fan of sales people nor do I ever want to be one. They have a hard job and have to rely on sales to make a living. I would rather just drive and deliver packages and get a pay for the hours I work it seems more steady to me. I was just looking for others to help me with not knowing any back ground. So I guess you jumped all over me for no reason! I think that is very rude, but thank you to everyone else for your help. I would tell any one to go to this site for help with bedding you are all very smart and know what you are talking about. Thank you all.
This message was modified Apr 24, 2008 by Runerroad
Re: Verlo Mattress, are they good or bad? HELP
Reply #8 Apr 19, 2008 10:17 AM
Thank you all so much for the help. We ordered our bed last night and it is going to be delivered on tuesday. I can believe they are going to make it  on monday. They custom make each one. We had them make it a little firmer so they are going to at no charge. We got the King Canterbury it is 2 sided with 3" of latex foam on each side. It sounds great. There is a 15 year guarantee on the set. and I asked if any thing voids that out or how they handel problems and they actually pick it up, fix it and return it the same day. for free. Nothing voids that out either for 15 years. They said they use a 13 gage coil the best you can get they told me. We are so excited I cant wait to go to bed on tuesday. Thank you again for the help I will let you know how it goes in a few days. I hope this about verlo can help other people too. They Verlo.com web site is great too. Thank.
Re: Verlo Mattress, are they good or bad? HELP
Reply #9 Apr 19, 2008 2:05 PM
Runerroad, I saw you post on epinion.com from Mar 14, 08. . . it's below.  Are you a salesman? (naughty naughty!)

This is a great mattress set. We got a king size set. This was our first mattress from verlo. Our last one was a Simmons and it was a no flip set by 6 months we had 2 people size holes in the mattress and they came to look at it and told us there was nothing they could do. That was a $1200 mistake. Now that we have our verlo we have no problems. It is so nice to flip our bed and keep it flat. The sales man was very smart and knew his product well. Every thing we great. I will never own another mattress set from any one else. I am getting my kids beds there once we get our tax return back. Thank you verlo you are great!

Recommended:
Yes

Mattress Size: King
Mattress Firmness: Somewhat firm
Amount Paid (US$): 1749.00

Recent Posts