Up-to-date update on Axel Bloom
Nov 24, 2011 6:41 PM
Time for an update on the expensive Axel Bloom bed purchased in May 2011.  I have no complaints at all about this bed.  If not wanting to get out of bed is a complaint because of the comfort factor, then that might be a complaint.  And as I expected, because the mattress is not one of those heavy brutes (pillowtop, etc.), I have flipped it and rotated it every time I change the sheets -- by myself.  I stand 5 feet 4 inches and am not an amazon and I can manage to do this with no trouble.  I will say that finding twin XL sheets has been a bother, but what is the benefit of finding a wide array of sheets if you cannot stand to be in the bed?   Compared to most of the beds on the market (with some exceptions) the Axel Bloom cost a lot of money, but having read a lot of postings on this forum that bristle with complaints about not getting a good night sleep, I think we spent the money wisely and got a good return on our investment.  So, so far so good.
Re: Up-to-date update on Axel Bloom
Reply #1 Nov 29, 2011 6:56 PM
Same here SoCalGal, quite satisfied.  We have two electric adjustables with Dream Wave Latex, one with the slats, and one with the pod foundations.  BTW, which mattress did you get?

As far as twin XL sheets, we just went with the 100% cotton line from Target.  Inexpensive and actually quite comfortable.

This message was modified Nov 29, 2011 by simplemind
Re: Up-to-date update on Axel Bloom
Reply #2 Dec 20, 2011 4:46 PM
We have the AustroFlex.  As for twin XL sheets, thanks for the tip about going to Target.  Looks like there are 2 of us on the forum who are quite satisfied with our mattress purchase. 

Recent Posts