Trying out tempurpedic models
Nov 17, 2010 9:43 PM
I am looking for a way to sleep on a tempurpedic bed - any of the models - overnight in the Rhode Island/Massachusetts/Conneticut area. I called tempurpedic but they did not have any information concerning hotels, etc.where their models were available. Does anyone know of any place in this area (does not matter where it is) where I might be able to sleep on one of their models for the night? Going for a trial period seems like too much of an investment of time and resources, especially since I am not sure some if some of my family can tolerate a tempurpedic bed.
Re: Trying out tempurpedic models
Reply #1 Nov 19, 2010 11:10 PM
The Ramada in Durango CO has them, but that probably isn't much help.  So put Google to work, and try some combinations like "Connecticut Hotel Tempurpedic" (or Massa... whatever).

There seems to be one in Stonington CT. 

Though questionable how much you will find out. When we stayed at the Durango hotel especially to try the beds, they had some super hard hotel version that was like just about the worst non-,memory foam hotel bed I have ever slept on. It seemed to me anyone who could sleep on those beds could sleep on ANYTHING and had no need of a $2k trick bed. Obviously TP makes some beds that we might have been happier with, but a sample group of 1 does not often produce useful results.

Recent Posts