Therapeudica shoulder pillow
Aug 11, 2013 6:57 AM
My chiro recommended the Therepeudica pillow for my shoulder issues. It has a funny shape that I'm not sure I will like. I ordered it a couple days ago so I will give it a shot. Unfortunately you cannot return it if it is uncomfortable. Kinda risky but my chiro really thinks it will help. 

Ill return with first impressions. 

This message was modified Aug 11, 2013 by s223344
Re: Therapeudica shoulder pillow
Reply #1 Aug 28, 2013 10:09 AM
First impression: strange!

The shape of the pillow is bizarre. It has two platforms for your head to rest on when you are either on your right shoulder or your left.  There is also a valley in the middle to keep your neck alligned (low) while sleeping on your back. 

I've been sleeping on it for a week and have felt both terrible and great upon waking up. 

There is simply no wiggle room with this pillow. You are either using it properly or not. I guess it is forcing me to sleep "properly" alligned. Every other night is not enough good sleep for me so I hope it gets better. 

Re: Therapeudica shoulder pillow
Reply #2 Nov 20, 2013 9:22 AM
It is a couple months later and the shoulder issues are not fixed by any means but it sure is better. The pillow forces you to keep your shoulder under you rather than folded up near your chest.  This thing is not an "ahhhhh", nice feeling pillow. It is almost like wearing some kind of brace. It is bearable in the night but the reward is in the day when your shoulder and neck don't hurt continually. 

For the time being I wouldn't dream of switching pillows. It would be nice to be healthy and go back to a squishy pillow again though. 

Recent Posts