Stearns & Foster... anyone have any input on their firm mattress with pillow top or without?
Feb 16, 2012 5:17 PM
Hi   have been testing out some of the Stearns & Foster beds.. anyone have big issues with them or love or hate them an what did they do for you to hate them..?
Re: Stearns & Foster... anyone have any input on their firm mattress with pillow top or without?
Reply #1 Feb 16, 2012 11:10 PM
I bought a S&F pillowtop last spring. At first it was simply heaven...LOVED it....then the middle started to sag. I couldn't believe that this expensive, top of the line bed could be sagging but it was. I found this forum while looking for an answer and found out that even on this costly mattress, the pillowtop was filled with cheap foam that quickly compressed and left me sleeping in a pit that made it hard to turn over or even get out of it. Luckily this was within the "comfort exchange " period, so I took the advice of people here, exchanged it for a firm mattress, then customized it with toppers to the perfect softness and support I need.

If you want an innerspring mattress, I might suggest you do the same. A firm S&F is, IMO, pretty good quality.

Recent Posts